Celebration Challenge – Day 22 – Children’s Museum

I fell in love with the Children’s Museum again this month … Have you been there yet?

Every room in this museum is a wonderful adventure and my kiddos LOVED it!  We all loved it!!  My boys could spend hours just on the second floor playing at the Market, at the Pit Stop and in the Grand Ballroom.  I could almost see their imaginations growing as they played.

Everything at the Museum is a tactile experience – there is nothing that is off limits to touch, explore, and play with!  AND, I LOVE that there is amazing natural light everywhere!  That is a Mommy Photographer’s dream!!

Prices are a little steep for entrance, at $11.00 per person.  But if you pack a lunch, you can make it a day trip.  Or, if you go on the first Friday of the month … entrance is free!

Here are some of my fav shots from our little adventure that day …

(All of our adventures start out this way … a quick stop at the Circle K and a little car dancing!)

MuseumCollage1 And then, Jax sings for us … such a riot!
IMG_2319abw
IMG_2335abwforweb

IMG_2334aforweb

IMG_2365aforweb

IMG_2442aforweb

IMG_2426aforweb

IMG_2433a

Museumcollage2 Museumcollage3

IMG_2501aforweb

IMG_2490aforweb

Museumcollage4

My favorite shot of the day … love the light, love the expression, and I LOVE that Cole was actually tired and quiet for a few minutes 🙂 …
IMG_2553aforweb

Until tomorrow guys!

Hugs!

by bethany

show hide 7 comments

rachel peacockFebruary 22, 2011 - 8:59 pm

I love that place so much. You got some great shots!

Adrianne BreesFebruary 22, 2011 - 9:10 pm

Ooooh, that looks SO fun!! Where is this museum?! I MUST take Peyton!

BethanyFebruary 22, 2011 - 9:31 pm

Thanks for asking Sis! The Children’s Museum is located at 7th Street and VanBuren … downtown … Southeast corner in a renovated old school. Peyton would LOVE it!!

Kari HoltFebruary 22, 2011 - 10:23 pm

We’ve never been to the Children’s Museum … only the Science Center!! Looks like we’ve got to go! Love all of the pics 😀

Vicki ClemanFebruary 22, 2011 - 10:42 pm

Love, love, love this blog! So much fun to see whats going on in your life and the activities that you do as a family.Never have been and probably never will go but looks like tons of fun!

Jamielyn NyeFebruary 23, 2011 - 9:39 am

Ohh we love the children’s museum! Carson had a BLAST! Wish it were closer and a little cheaper though.

Catherine LaporteFebruary 23, 2011 - 5:27 pm

What a great Adventure, the boys look like they are having so much fun. Awesome memories! We haven’t ever been there, we will have to check into it.

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.