Celebration Challenge – Day 17 – Puppies!

Meet the newest neighbors on our block …

Five new Chihuahua puppies … just two days old.   They are so precious and my boys are IN LOVE with them.  Mommy was in labor for three days and we were all a buzz over here waiting for them to arrive.  There is nothing in the world like meeting new life … it is just amazes me everytime.

We’re celebrating these cutie-pa-tooties tonight … oh my goodness.  I just can’t get enough of how small they are!

IMG_3738aforweb Collage5 IMG_3733aforweb
BTW, these guys will be available to take home in 6-9 weeks.  If you’re interested, drop me a line and I’ll connect you with their owner.

by bethany

show hide 9 comments

Amy HillFebruary 17, 2011 - 5:30 pm

Ooooooooh, I want one! Yes I do! No I don’t! Yes I do! No I don’t! So fun to be apart of a tiny miracle. So so cute!! See ya in a few!

MishellFebruary 17, 2011 - 5:34 pm

Wondered how long it would take for the boys to fall in love with the puppies. They haven’t asked to keep one yet??? You captured mom (Molly’s) good side.

rachel peacockFebruary 17, 2011 - 5:56 pm

Wow they are adorable! Life is amazing!

Catherine LaPorteFebruary 17, 2011 - 6:42 pm

All puppies are cute then they grow up. Don’t do it Bethany, think of the inchy nose and eyes.

Jamielyn NyeFebruary 17, 2011 - 6:45 pm

How cute! Carson would love one… but not going to happen for awhile.

Jenna ZieglerFebruary 17, 2011 - 6:58 pm

I grew up with ChiChi puppies as I call them and I love them. As soon as BOTH my kidsa are potty trained I want a dog.

Vicki ClemanFebruary 17, 2011 - 10:43 pm

Oh o- Do I hear the patter of little paws coming to your house? Step away, never visit them again or you will be having not 1 but 3 new additions to the household. Although I have to admit that little grey one is stealing my heart and all I can see is his butt.

Adrianne BreesFebruary 18, 2011 - 8:17 am

Oh. My. Gosh. I’m not even all that fond of Chihuahua’s but, dang, those little guys are cute! But, really… aren’t all babies of all kinds cute?! God totally does that on purpose…

Kari HoltFebruary 18, 2011 - 9:42 pm

Oh, dear. I always have to remind myself that puppies grow up. So.cute.

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.